Today more than ever, more people are enjoying the benefits of permanent makeup
Permanent makeup is perfect the successful woman of today who needs to look her best at all times. The busy mom who doesn’t have time to deal with tedious cosmetic application and who everyone who wants wake up looking great.
Permanent makeup is perfect for woman in sports (tennis, golf, swimming or jogging) want to look their best. Permanent makeup is convenient and there are no worries about smudged makeup under any conditions. Imagine having perfectly applied permanent makeup by a trained professional makeup artist… Every day!
How Much Demand Is There?
It only takes a moment to realize the many needs for permanent makeup.
Besides looking great at all times, there is a real need for it.
- Cancer – Repigment Areola (High Demand)
- Poor vision
- People with allergies
- No Eyebrows
What Can I Expect to Earn As A Professional Permanent Makeup Artist?
- Professional Permanent Makeup Artists can earn from $300. to $1200 for a single procedure.
- Learn a new career or bring more services to your business.
- You can start your own business and work a more flexible schedule.
- Become Your Own Boss!
Where Can I Expect To Work?
- Plastic Surgeon
- Medi Spa
What Programs Are Offered?
- BasicPermanent Makeup
- Advanced Para-medical Makeup
- Professional Color Consultant
- Eliminink Tattoo Removal
- Permanent Hair Simulation
- Permanent Makeup Programs can be designed to meet your required needs, from 2-5 days
- Check with your state laws and requirements or contact us to learn how (954) 234-1911
- Private permanent makeup training classes are available