What Programs Are Offered?
- Permanent Makeup (2 Day 1999.not kit included) (4 day with equipment $4800.)
- Discounts on advanced classes for students that attended basic with Look Image
- Advanced Paramedical Permanent Makeup ($1999.)
- Tattoo Removal ($1295.) Eliminink $500. kit included in price
- Hair Simulation introduction ($1999.)
- Master Program ($8995. includes Hotel)
- Instructor program ($9500.)
Programs can be designed to meet your required needs with professional certification in 2-5 days.
Why Learn Permanent Makeup?
Today more than ever, more people are enjoying the benefits of permanent Make-Up. The successful woman of today needs to look her best at all times, while more mature woman want to wake up looking great. Even today, woman in sports (tennis, golf, swimming or jogging want to stay younger looking. THAT IS WHY PERMANENT MAKEUP IS IN SUCH DEMAND!
How Much Demand Is There?
It only takes a moment to realize the many needs for permanent make-up. Besides looking great at all times, there is a real need for it.
The following examples are just a few to consider:
- Breast cancer – Repigment Areola (High Demand)
- Poor vision
- People with allergies
- No Eyebrows
These are just a few reasons to do permanent make-up
What Can I Expect To Earn As A Professional Permanent Makeup Artist?
- Working professionals can earn from $300. to $1200. For a single procedure.
- Learn a new career or bring more services to your business.
- You can become your own boss.
Where Can I Expect To Work?
- Plastic Surgeon
- Medi Spa
Check with your state laws and requirements or contact us to learn how.
Private classes can be taught at your place of business with certification programs